Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 '
Day 1 - My arrival in wuhan
Tada!!!!!! Just a blink of an eye, today is the day that I will be going Wuhan already.  I woke up early in the morning, have my light breakfast and set off to the changi airport terminal 1. Daddy was nice to send me there although he have to work, however his office is near changi which is at tampines… okay I reach a bit too early today and people guess what I reach at 9 plus!!!!!!!! Hahax. Went for another breakfast with dad and went up to the airline that we are taking which is china southern airline. Soon, everybody is here and we took  a group photo before we go. 
                                             
                                                                               Above is the group photo




On the airplane, most of the people are sleeping because we will only reach after 4 hours. Guangzhou here I COME!! =]  below are some of the photos taken from the plane. Enjoy hehex
                                                       

After awhile of chatting wif hao teng and yu chuan as they sit beside me, as I knew yu chuan long ago as he is my classmates, hao teng is a new friend that I known through this trip and through chatting there is lots of laughter and we manage to know each other better. . . . , however was too tired and I went to lalaland zzzzzz. 
We reach Guangzhou airport after 4 hours, do all the necessary check in and we need to wait for the flight transit from Guangzhou to Wuhan, so in the meanwhile we head to MacDonald to settle our dinner.  The MacDonald there, some of the drinks and burgers are different from us. After eating, went back to the airport and slack for a while and off we go to Wuhan. Is like finally hahax yup maybe I have never do a transit before that is why I find it troublesome and tired. 
                                                        
 
So happy that we reach our destinations and took some picture of the airport in Wuhan. 
                                                         
   
So sad for some of the guys, me, Edward, yu chuan, liang xun, han hui, houng sheng and hao teng, we have to help carry the luggage up the bus for both the mde people and also the lsct people. Although it is a bit heavy but is worth to help one another, so take it as a workout session. 

We have to travel for one hour from the airport in order to reach the Wust University. After reaching the university, moving of luggage down the bus, and we all walk together to the hostel. 

Below are some of the pictures of our room. 
                                                                       

Lastly, my roommates are Edward and yuchuan, hahax and enjoy being with them. Meanwhile I have to go dreamland again and wake up tomorrow for more adventures in Wuhan.
        

            





♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled


  • ♥My Precious Past♥
    ♥Click to view my past♥

    ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny