Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Saturday, September 18, 2010 '
Day 2-taking a big steps to another environment
Ringgggggggg!! Wake up in the morning at around 9am. Luckily there is a breakfast delivery where teachers help us to buy and bring it to our room. If not the three pigs in my room: me, Edward and yu chuan will starve the whole morning as we wake up so late. =] and guess what, while they are rushing us I was wearing my jeans and I realize that why my jeans is like so tight and suddenly very hard to button, I take a look and realize that actually I haven even strip my shorts! Oh man!! okay we meet everyone 10 sharp outside our hostel and we proceed to the building in the university which our classes will be held. While walking some of the pictures were taken:



Reach the building and waited for the lift to 7 floor where our overseas immersion experience module will be held at. This module, mde students will combined with the Lsct students as this is an IS module for both division. Along the way took some picture of the Singapore lecturer staff room too.



We went down to 6 floor to see our classroom for project management. We are fortunate enough to have I think is their teacher in charge grace to lead us along the way. Scot which is the china student that will be accompany us for this trip came and lead us as well. After a series of introduction, we took our photo and we were brought to the canteen to take a look.

couple having their lunch. so sweet!
                                                               

We went back to the hostel and prepare as we are going to the supermarket to buy some of the necessities that we need, the supermarket is very near as it is only a 10 minutes’ walk from our hostel. We started to shop around and buy some of the stuff that we need from the super market. Next, time for lunch. Hmmm…. I was wondering what we are eating and Miss Alicia hock introduce us to a restaurant is quite high class. By looking at the first look I thought it was suppose to be quite expensive, however, actually is way cheaper compare to Singapore.
liang xun's
agnes's
mine =p
edward's
dyanna caught you. =]
                                                                             

After eating, went back to the hostel, and have a rest. Did not rest for much and headed out with the china student scot, zhi peng, peter and morgan and some of us to buy other necessities. Its just behind our hostels, it is like a roadside stall and shops, I find it is like our bugis street, selling all kinds of roadside food and if there is a difference, it must be the food as many of the food I saw in china is not found  in Singapore. Is special to me.
My reflection
Firstly, I want to thank the china student for bring us around and to me they are really nice people. Kudos to them! =] this is considered the first day that we really went out and walk down the streets of Wuhan, although it is true that I still find it quite uncomfortable as the air is a bit more polluted then Singapore, however the friendliness of the china people, not just the student but also anyone who are on the streets looks friendly too. Even though that their standard of living is not as high as ours, and maybe many of the household are not rich and they just earn enough for every month expenses but I think that one thing that we can learn from them is to be happy of what you have now and not to complain what we do not have. Even if they are poor, they still live very happily every day. To everyone, cherish what you have and stay happy every day, have good dreams peeps and think about it. Shall end this post here bye!

                                                                            



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled


  • ♥My Precious Past♥
    ♥Click to view my past♥

    ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny