Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Saturday, September 18, 2010 '
Day 3- first day of study and shopping!
Lesson start at 9am as usual BUT!!!! Not in Singapore ngee ann poly but china WUST university hahax. Today is the first day of lesson. Reach class at about 9. Project management, one of the main module that we are learning at Wuhan. Mr chia teach the first lesson and lesson started formally when everybody reach. Listen to the class as usual, everybody looks serious, hahax this shows that we are serious in our work okay!

mr chia gave us break and so we guys went to buy so call "breakfast"
all the variety
everybody thinking of what to buy

price of the drinks, neatly done

 


Soon it was lunch time, the whole class decided to go to the canteen of the WUST universities to eat. We arrive at the canteen, and we found out that the payment of the canteen is by a card that is being issue out to the students, so we have to top up first in order to eat. Thinking of what to eat, finally order the same thing with yu haw and houng sheng  “zhar jiang mian”. By the way is really nice, no regrets. =]
            
After eating we went to the streets just behind our hostel. Took picture and walk around, and the shop owners are also very kind and friendly as they all smile at us while taking picture. Went to buy milk tea, okay not bad I like the taste.
                                                                               

    
Ate dinner with the china students and chatting happily with each other, was a great night with them. Once again special thanks to them! All the fun that we had today will not be perfect without the presence of the china students. Took bus, walk back to hostel , bath, blog and sleep. Shall continue tomorrow bye!.
                                                                     
     
My reflection
The WUST universities classroom have a well facilitated classroom, it do not seem to lose to our classroom in ngee ann. I have started to accept their culture, as they share different culture with us. Lets talk about crossing the road, the cars in china do not really care about whether are you crossing the road a not. So you have to be very careful when crossing the road however in Singapore they will give way to pedestrian. Another thing that I notice is that they like to horn, they will sound the horn whenever they see a pedestrian. Sometimes is a bit nosy but I will still have to adapt to it. Their food are more of a stronger taste compare to our food. I realize that, for example a fried rice, ours are lesser oil and salt but theirs have a bit more of it. I felt a bit of weird when I eat but I will slowly adapt to their food culture. =] overall, I have experience their difference, is a good experience and I will continue to find more new things!
                                                                         



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled


  • ♥My Precious Past♥
    ♥Click to view my past♥

    ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny