Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Sunday, September 19, 2010 '
Day 4- a simple day
The first lesson of the day is OIE. OIE stand for overseas immersion experience. This is basically our IS module in Wuhan. We went to the class and the teacher that teaches us is the local teacher. Basically the lesson is telling us about the history of china, to let us know more about china as a whole instead of just concentrate on Wuhan. All of us are listening very quietly as we are not suppose to chat around as it is because in china when the teacher are teaching, the students do not talk and they will listen very attentively. This is yet another culture when they are in class. After a few hours, lunch time. We went to the school canteen and have our lunch. This time I ask for less salt and less oil for my fried rice, and the taste…… very very nice hahax. Slack awhile after our lunch and headed to our next class project management. After the lesson, everyone went back to the hostel, I guess yup, everyone are probably very tired. Indeed, for me I went back to the hostel and have a short nap. Was really too tired. While I was sleeping, some of us went to play badminton with the china students, okay miss playing with them this time, BUT I will play again in the next time with them. There is still so much time, next time sure got chance!
Okay so at around 7, some of us meet up with mr chia and miss hock to have our dinner at the nearby streets just behind our hostel. Mr chia and miss hock introduce us this restaurant and we follow them. Came into the restaurant and to me the ambience is not too bad. 
 We order a number of dishes and a soup, the food are delicious and is real cheap! I do not know how much we have to pay because is a treat from mr chia and miss hock but by seeing the menu I realize is quite cheap. Hahax thanks teacher! 


   
My reflection
Walking down the streets of Wuhan, the buzzling sound of the streets noise, people talking and shouting around and the music of the stall makes it very lively which i feel the warm of the people in Wuhan. In the night I went with mr chia and miss hock and a few of us to eat at a restaurant. I feel the warmth even if it is not In some posh restaurant. I think that this is more important then any stuff, chatting around makes yourself relax, just want to share with everybody, friendship is priceless, I made quite a number of china friends, to me they will be my friends in forever.
                                                                    



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny