Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Thursday, September 23, 2010 '
Day 8- thinking about the past
Started off with a yummy breakfast, bread. Actually, is not as yummy as you think, is just that I am too hungry; I will eat any food that is available as for the last few days I do not have the chance to eat breakfast due to not waking up early resulted in no time. Okay enough of my stomach, our first lesson was OIE. The teacher is explaining about the history of china, although sometimes it could be a little boring, however it could be interesting in certain aspects. Chairman Mao, which is Mao Zhe Dong, is the first chairman of china, meaning the first president of china. He is the one who change the life of the people in china. He brings new plan to develop china and the other one of the most influential man in china in the past was Deng Xiao Ping. He has a very interesting phrase that he said before, “regardless of black cat or white cat, whichever cat that can catch mouse is a good cat. Familiar right, I heard of this phrase before but I do not know is from him, now I finally know.

Lunch per as normal, canteen food and slack around before heading to afternoon class, project management. Miss hock teaches us new topic, which is the AON, is kind of drawing a mind map and need to link the activity together.

The AON

Look at hao teng =]


Class over, mr chia suggest to go jogging together and we all said YES! Though is not everybody going, but more than 10 of us went. Reach back hostel at 630, rest , change and went for dinner to the lemon restaurant. Own time own target after that.
My reflection
Today was a short day compare to the rest of the days, however is also one of the most emotional day for me. Basically today is just lesson and jogging after lesson and dinner. However, I haven been running for a long time and when I run today, while I am running, my mind was thinking about family. Looking up to the blue sky, thinking of my family and thinking of my past things. Kept running and running like i am running home, feels like I do miss home at times although I always said staying home is boring. Mum, dad, sis I miss all of you. But I know I should learn to be independent, and I will. Feels so relax after exercise. Peeps, if anyone feels sad next time, running will be a good choice. This is home, truly, where I know I must be.

                                                                                                          



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny