Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Sunday, September 26, 2010 '
Day 9- mid autumn festival in a different country
Firstly, I wish everybody today a happy mid autumn festival! This is really my first time celebrating mid autumn festival in a foreign country. Today is another day that is so different from the day that I step into Wuhan, because today is the first day that we are experiencing cold weather of just 18 degrees. Is quite cold but we still have to walk to class and it is raining too, with the cold wind blowing, cold cold cold cold! Reach the class and mr chia started teaching.

Its lunch time, we are thinking of what to eat as the school canteen is closed because today is the moon cake celebration that is why we are not able to go to the canteen to get some food. Since today is a cold day, we decided to go to the soup restaurant and have our lunch. I am telling you guys next time if whoever are feeling cold, just drink a bowl of hot soup, you will definitely feel much much warmer. Is tested and proven hahax. Okay did not manage to took photo because I was too engross eating my lotus pork ribs soup.

It was still raining, before our mid-autumn celebrations; with the class. We went for a walk around the campus, because we saw some orange light from the sky. We then realize that actually the light was from a building. Went back as the cold wind really make us freeze.
~snowy snowy~
staying out in the cold with my group members wooo!

                                                                                         
Last but not least, we celebrated the mid autumn festival at the second level of our hostel. As I said, this is the first time I celebrate this event in a foreign country, though we do not have lanterns and only simple package moon cake, but the laughter we share together and the fun we have is really priceless. I will always remember this very mid autumn festival I had.

mooncake and tea







  Yea, and the last performance of the night is a dance by the girls of our group. i want nobody nobody but you!


My reflection
Unable to spend my mid autumn festival with my relatives and family this year, but what I had is a brand new experience of a simple celebration but yet fill with lots of fun and warmth around me. For me, mid autumn festival is where you and your family comes together and have a nice chat while eating moon cake and also drinking Chinese tea and also playing of lanterns. In china, they do not really play lanterns  during the festival, they will only come together and have some moon cake and tea with their family but they will try all means to go back to their home towns. In Singapore, nowadays lesser and lesser people wants to celebrate this festival and some even think that this festival is not very important. We should learn from the china people from this as they will try if possible to unite with their families for this particular day. If it is really too far for some students, they have no choice but to stay at the hostel. We should treat every festival importantly because every festival have its own meaning and their meanings are always important.

                                                                                                                                                                        




♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny