Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Monday, October 4, 2010 '
Day 17- first steamboat dinner in Wuhan
As usual, woke up at 8am and prepare and eat breakfast, run to class too! Attend morning classes as usual, after our lesson, we went to have our lunch. I was a bit feeling unwell, kind of sore throat, however some of them wanted to go to the pala restaurant to have our lunch, the pala restaurant is similar to our KFC in singapore. They sell crispy chicken burger, hot and spicy chicken wings, their set meals are close to the set meal that KFC provide. Below are some of the food that we order:
                                                                                 
the "china KFC"
one of the set meal that they sell

After our lunch, we went back to our rooms and rested awhile and my group and also other groups have to start discussing our project work because we need to present it to Mr chia by 3pm. We came to Wuhan is to enjoy ourself but when it comes to work, we are serious too! After much discussion with my group and finally we get our work done. Waited for our turn and we presented to Mr chia about our project. Mr chia agreed with it and we were all happy as finally we get things done.
Dinner time! Han hui always order vegetarian and he knows the boss of the vegetarian shop very well, thus today is the eve of their national day, he ask han hui to invite his friends which is us to his shop to have a steamboat dinner. The boss of the shop is really a very kind person, although we do not know him much but he still treat us to dinner, that is really very kind of him. 
 
the steamboat food
 
spicy steamboat =]
the boss and his chef
last but not least the vegetarian shop



My reflection


Nothing much for today, the most memorable thing today is the steamboat dinner. I usually eat steamboat during chinese new year with my family, but today although i am not eating steamboat with my family, i still feel the warmness of them, the way they treat us like their very good friends, once again a big thank you to the boss of the vegetarian store for treating us the dinner and we really appreciate it alot and making a new friend is always fantastic.



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny