Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 '
Day 14- happy birthday zhen zhao
Morning everybody! Today is the first day of class after our cruise trip. First lesson of OIE learning about Confucianism. Telling about how Confucian exist and how it spread all over the world. Reading about Chinese history, to me is interesting as I have always like history, be it china or other country. The teacher guide us through the process who and what did the guy call kong zi did to help bring across the origins of Confucianism. There is also some philosophy that he have actually create by himself, his own thinking and stuff. After the interesting OIE lesson, as usual went out for lunch at the soup restaurant, while we are eating, we are planning about Zhen Zhao’s birthday. Went back hostel to rest early and went for lesson at the afternoon.
Finally, everyone is getting ready for the birthday celebrations, I went with yi xian, agnes, yu chuan and han hui to buy the present for zhen zhao. Personally I think the sweater we bought for him is very nice and I hope he will like it very much.
Waited for everyone to arrive at the greenery café at 5.30 pm, to surprise zhen zhao as his group member and him will be the last to come. SURPRISE when he came, everybody sing the birthday song for him when he came and, and we bought him a big cake too!
birthday cake

happy birthday zhen zhao

some of the dishes below that we order

yummy!


french fries


group c

the four of us

zhen zhao receiving present hehex

dyannah have her present too!

tada!!!! thats zhen zhao present that we buy for him
                                                                                         
Present present, after giving out the present to both zhen zhao and dyannah, we went back to the hostel after settling the bill. Nevertheless, although zhen zhao is not in Singapore to celebrate with his family or friends, but I hope he will be happy celebrating with us. Lastly , happy birthday zhen zhao.

My reflection

Miss grace taught us about the philosophies, not just the way how our life should be but also how should we gain more knowledge and learn new things. There is a Chinese word saying” 活到老学到老” I think this is a very meaningful word, everyone should not give up learning regardless of age. The children in china, I think they have been though of the Chinese philosophies, which I think the parents in Singapore should learn from. Another useful stuff I learn today, I am sure I will learn more things along the journey of wuhan.  
GOODNIGHTS!



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny