Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Monday, September 27, 2010 '
Day 10- well wishes
Woke up at 11 am because today is a free day for us, meaning there is no class. However as you all know, nothing comes free, we still have to work for it hahax. Although there are no classes for today, we had to show Mr Chia our Statement of Work and Work Breakdown Structure at around 3 pm. I met my group members once I woke up.
Discuss, discuss, brainstorm, YEA finally came up with a few ideas and of course, work for so long, what we need? We need a rest and our stomach became hungry too. Yu haw introduce us to a vegetarian restaurant. The food was excellent, its simple yet delicious in a way, is like eating home cook food.
Came back after lunch to do some final discussion before showing our work to Mr chia. After showing our work and mr chia agreed, went back to my room and have some rest before going out for dinner. In the evening, went for dinner with the batch. We went to a restaurant call happy restaurant as we are also quite tired of eating the lemon restaurant. However after our dinner, we all suddenly feel that we wanted to set the lantern, which is call the”xu yuan deng”  we all went back early to bring down the lantern and let it fly high in the sky. Though there were some delay due to eliza and her room mates, forgetting to bring the keys but instead accidentally lock the door. But it did not spoilt our mood, we stick to the plan and set the wishing lantern off!





writing my wishes



lighting up

getting ready

our wishing lanterns on the way to touch the sky

everyone is looking at our hard work, finally pay off
                                                                                                       



My reflection
The main thing for today is the wishing lantern. I have never set this kind of lantern. As a Chinese, I feel that maybe when comes to the traditional festival, I have to know more of the Chinese traditions, and I feel that it will be an enjoyable event. Back to the wishing lantern, writing the wishes, I of course I really do want the wishes to be true. I also hope that this wishing lantern will still be present and I want to tell my family members about this, not only next year, but all the moon cake festivals too! Right now, me, Nicholas tong, wish that everyone wish will come true. =]
                                        



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny