Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Sunday, October 10, 2010 '
Day 19- Shopping kings and queen
Saturday, of course weekend again! We all, meaning the whole MDE students and also Mr chia decided to went to Bu Xing Jie 步行街 to shop. When it comes to shopping, everybody eyes are all wide open. =DDD
However, I could not wake up in time to join the rest at 9am. Okay never mind about it, as han hui,  agnes, Edward, yi xian, houng seng, yu haw and I, we went later to join the others to 步行街. We ate our lunch before we set off. Took the bus and off we go. However, today is their holiday as I have stated in my previous post, they have 7 days of holiday because of their national day. Yeap, today is the second day of their holiday and it is also a weekend, which means CROWDED STREETS AND PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!
when i alight from the bus, this is what i saw

look at the bridge~crowded crowded


It is the fact that the streets and shopping malls are all very crowded; however it did not dampen our spirits to SHOP. Went to meet up the others and we went to a departmental store to shop. there is a whole lot of stuff there including shoes to clothes, men to women and also all kinds of accessories. Shoes is the one I am looking for as I need a new pair of shoes. Was a bit disappointed as I could not find the design that I like. Sign!  in the end, the whole day, i did not but any stuff but a new cap.                                                                             
Almost everyone have more than 1 shopping bag in their hand. But, well never mind, I shall have a big shopping spree next week, =p


My reflection
Today is considered the first day that we all have seen so much other people shopping with us. In the past, when we went to 步行街 to shop, the amount of people is not as many as today, in Singapore, even the most famous shopping places like bugis and orchard; do not have so many people walking along the streets. I manage to experience it in Wuhan and I think that I will never be able to experience it back in Singapore. Shouts all around the streets, shop promoters all shouting because of the discount that they have in their shop. Although it is really crowded everywhere we go, I manage to see the city that is truly lively and I do enjoy this moment, though I am being push and stuff because of overcrowded situation, however sometimes one must see things in another perspective, like crowded also means that this streets is famous.

Last but not least, the night scenery of the streets is fantastic, awesome and beautiful. Love the way how the streets looks in the night, enjoy the night as long as you could.
                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                              



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny