Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Monday, October 18, 2010 '
Day 20- high risk challenge (amusement park)




Amusement park! Already decide a few days ago that today we will be going to the amusement park. In the first place, I did not want to go because I was scared of playing the rides. Please do not laugh at me because everybody has their own weaknesses! =] curious why I still decide to go? Simple reason, because I am in overseas and I have always liked to visit different country theme park as different country will have their own style of theme park. I would love to compare their differences and introduce to my friends as they all love thrills! China has many amusement park all around its country, today the amusement park we are going is 中山娱乐园

We are very lucky because 2 of the local student are going with us, they are shen ping and yang tao. That’s so nice of them to accompany us to the amusement park as they are willing to sacrifice their time to bring us go, without them we will not be able to know the place, once again cheers to them!






my lovely group taking pics wif sun zhong shan and his wif
                                                       

                                                                               all the handsome 
Off to the thrilling rides! We started to arrive at the reverse space shot, thinking of whether to play or not, first look at how it is:
After considering, they decided to play but not me. Yeap too scary for me. 
                                                                   daring guys and girls

Next, went to the ride beside the space shot and it was said that the ride is the most thrilling ride among all the other ride in the amusement park, I was force to play the ride by all the others, never mind, since I am at the amusement park, I shall play instead of just watching them though i was afraid in my heart.

                                                        introducing the most thrilling ride
                                                                           getting ready

Overall, the ride is super fun, did not regret that I make the decision to play instead of just watching them. Went on to play roller coaster with liang xun, Brenda, yu chuan, yu haw and dyanna. Hungry hungry, after half of the day and of course, feeling hungry. Went with jia li and yu chuan to buy some snacks before going for our lunch.

Finally, after waiting for liang xun, yu haw, Brenda and han hui to finish their last ride, shen ping and yang tao brought us to some shopping mall that have our very own Singapore food, so thoughtful of them and we all miss Singapore food. 

Although it may not be the original food or taste that we have it in Singapore, but having to be able to taste the same food that is sold in Singapore, that’s enough for us.  











Was so excited about the food that they have, char kway teow, hokkien mee, rojak and chicken rice are some of the example of the food they sell. I ate chicken rice and roti prata, miss the authentic food that is in Singapore. After our lunch, went back to hostel to study for tomorrow test. 

My reflection

Have so much fun in the amusement park today. However, I realize that even in the amusement park there are children going around begging people to buy flowers from them. They are just at most 7 or 8 years old, you will not see this in Singapore but in china there are a lot of such cases and also old people begging money around the streets of china. Sometimes I find it really hard to turn down these beggars, especially when I see that some of them are about the age of my grandfather.
At the same time, I can't bring myself to give them money, because I know that once I help one of them, I have to help them all, deep in my heart, I feel hurt for them, seeing them going around so in need of money, your heart just melt.  

I've noticed that in China, children can be use to beg for money, I do not know why their parents did that, asking their own children to beg for money under the hot sun. maybe they have their own reason, but whatever it is I still think that asking their own children to beg for money is really overboard.
It makes me think about how different lifestyles in China could be. Some of the children, sitting in posh cars, accompany their parents to shop for branded stuff; the clothes that they wear are all branded. This is so big in the difference, I just cannot accept it. I really do hope that the world can be fair and I think kids deserve a better living.

                                                                                       



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny