Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Monday, October 18, 2010 '
day 21- test!!!

After coming for 21 days, study for project management for so long, meaning test coming soon. Today we are having our first test since coming to Wuhan. I have prepared and study for the test but I am still nervous about it. Though this is not the first time that I am taking test, but this is the first time that I am taking a test in china. Interesting experience that I will remember. =] 

I find the test is okay and it is not too difficult, but is just that I have to rush. Do not have enough time to finish and check, I hope that I will not have too many careless mistakes and will be able to have a result that I wanted. The test today also help us to prepare for the final exam that we will be taking back in Singapore and I hope that I will really do well and I will study extra hard for that exam. 

After the test, headed for lunch at the soup restaurant with some of them, while the others went to other places for lunch. We have our nice meal in the soup restaurant, drinking the hot soup, delicious! As usual I order my lotus pork rib soup with rice and also we order some side dishes to share around.


While walking back to our hostel, I took some of the pictures that I have not seen in Singapore. It is not something special in china but when you are in Singapore, you will not be able to see it. 
In the above picture, the old man is sleeping at the street openly, he do not mind the  weather as it is very hot today, he just lie and sleep on the chair. To me, this is consider their culture which they do.
        
Another photo shows that the small boy, sitting outside drawing and doing his work. Maybe his parents are working at the shop around that place, that’s why he is drawing in around there. Doing his work under a hot sun, I believe that in Singapore, no child like his age will have done that. This is something new that I discover about china.

 
My reflection

Not much happen today, is just normal routine. However, times flies, I have come to Wuhan for 21 days already and I have beginning to find Wuhan this place a fantastic place to be in. Put aside the hygiene of the place and food, I think china in general is a good place to be in. There is so much variety of food that is not found in Singapore. Since I have come here for 21 days already, I hope that I will be able to taste all the famous food that is in Wuhan, so that I will leave here with no regret.
                                           






♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny