Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Monday, October 18, 2010 '
Day 22-revision and candy haw
As usual went for class in the morning and project management lecture for the morning lesson which miss Alicia hock teaches us PERT. It’s a new chapter with some calculation and overall is still manageable. Lunch time, went out with some of them to the lemon restaurant to have our lunch. After lunch, went to 建设二路 to have a walk and we found candy haw. Actually I have seen candy haw in china before today but I did not really want to try, however since today I have a chance to try, I thought of buying it to try since the others also agreed to try. It did not disappoint us as it was very nice, with the fruits inside and coated by some sweet flavorings on the outside, it taste very nice. We all love it very much. 
Next, proceed to our afternoon lesson project management practical. However, today is the revision for practical test on this Friday. It is important and Mr Richard chia teaches and guides us slowly. Thank you Mr Chia for his patience to help us and teaches us for the revision. 

We have our MDE group photo before going up to the class for lesson. The group photo is taken at the main entrance and the first building of WUST. ~Long live MDE~ =]

Headed back to the hostel to rest and did some work before going out for dinner. Went to happy kitchen for our dinner and went with a bunch of them and some of the girls just have their hair cut, treatment and some dye their hair.  
                                                  




After our dinner, went to walk around the campus and while walking we found the condom vending machine. Nice exploration. =p went back to the hostel after our walk.

 
My reflection
We took a group photo today in front of the first building in WUST. This group photo reminds me about going back to Singapore. We are already more than halfway through our trip and time really flies. Furthermore, more project submission and test and also presentation are all coming, will be quite busy and meaning lesser time to enjoy. I hope that I will be able to manage my time well, so that I will still be able to enjoy as much while also completing the work.  







♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny