Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 '
Day 23- have fun at the same time, not forgetting responsibility
For our lunch time today, we went to explore for new food, everyone agreed that we should start to look for new food and new restaurant instead of just sticking to the restaurant behind our hostel, along the back streets. We went to 建设二路 to look for our new food. However, we could not find any, most of them are streets food and some other food are not to our liking. Finally, while looking at other stuff, we manage to find a restaurant that sell 炸酱面. So happy and lucky to have finally found the food because we are all very very hungry. 
                                                            Tadaaa! The炸酱面 shop
the noodle

Besides eating the noodle, we also order the side dishes such as a donut and something like a satay.  
the crispy donut
the satay


while making....

After our lunch, went back to the hostel and rest. I fell asleep while resting. Never really sleep a lot in this OIP trip; to me I think is a good thing because I get to enjoy every moment in Wuhan instead of just sleeping in hostel. =DD
In the end I was being force to wake up and everyone has decided to go to 建设七路 to have a look at their night flea market. We all went to the flea market, but of course we will have our dinner first.
dinner at a beef restaurant
yummy! =]


Overall, I think that the food is nice and it’s not too expensive too! Next, we headed straight to the flea market and time for shopping again.
Look at the how crowded that the flea market is, the flea market extend to the whole stretch of the road, in my whole life, I have not been to a flea market that is so big before.
With lots of people looking and shopping around and the stuff are all quite cheap as compare to the flea market in Singapore. I bought a sofa box that is portable. Yes, is the fact that in Singapore we can find in IKEA, however, you can never find the same thing as cheap as the flea market here. By comparing the things that can be found in the flea market and Singapore, definitely the things here are much much cheaper.   
Though we are so happy shopping for things, we realize that we are late for the curfew set by Mr chia and although we manage to cab and rush back, we still reach the hostel at 10.20, which is 20 minutes late from the curfew set by Mr chia. In the end, we all have to pay the fine of 20 RMB. It’s fair that we pay the fine as this is our fault and we should following the curfew because this is our responsibility. Once again, sorry Mr chia about it and we will not be late again.
My reflection
We came back late today and I know that this is our responsibility that we should follow the rules. I believe Mr Chia trust us because we are big enough to think for ourselves and make decision on our own. I know that he implement the fine is not for us to pay money is for us to learn how to become independent and know when to play and also at the same time be serious in stuff. We ought to learn how to juggle between personal stuff and studies. This time, is really our fault not to come back on time, this will be a very good example and lesson for us to learn how to become more independent. I hope, we will change and do not rely on people to remind us anymore.
 
                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                             
                                                                       



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny