Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 '
Day 27- with sweat, rain, hope and determination, top of WUDANG mountain
Down to the second day of our trip, I woke up at 530 am and met everyone downstairs for breakfast. After our breakfast, we set off to climbing up the wudang mountain which the top is call the Jin Ding. While everyone is well-prepare, it starts to drizzle and it was quite misty down the foot of the mountain. This did not affect us and the morale of everyone, still everyone including my group went ahead and started to climb.
getting ready for the challenge


up the mountain


rain rain go away


When we were climbing up the mountain, helping each other and motivate each other because going up the mountain is really tough. When we saw the flights of stairs, which seem to be never ending. During the trip up the hill, an old men who was like the age of my grandfather carry things that is hundred over kg, climbing up the mountain. We all help him as we could not bear to let him alone carry such a heavy items up the mountain especially his age. Although the journey was tough, seeing everybody try very hard and with the determination, we believe we will succeed. It was getting colder as we climbed higher up the mountain, and the rain was getting even stronger but we continue and finally after 3 hours, we reached the top of the mountain, Jin Ding. When we were there, it was really really really cold most of us were trembling especially when we climbed all the way up to the top of Jin Ding. But it was all worthwhile when you are able to see the spectacular view from the top of Jin ding.
lovely group c

group c and b together


the view from the very top

MDE ROCKS~

arrive at jin ding






                                                                

Both our group and group b, was feeling very cold and we decided after taking photo, we head straight down because we were all shivering and we could not stand it. The way down was not very tough, is just that we were all very tired when we climb up and we had already use up most of our strength when climbing up. After we reach the foot of the mountain, the tour guide lead us to the restaurant and have a good rest and also to have our lunch. Today, all our MDE student made it up the mountain and I feel proud of ourselves. Applause for all of our MDE students and also the LSCT students. Long live ngee ann!!
My reflection
Climbing up the Wudang Mountain was never easy. The temple is situated right at the very top of the mountain, where the place is call Jin ding.  Some of the elderly people just went to the top of the mountain just to pray. We are so young but yet we still feel that it is really tiring, I wonder how tired those elderly are. Everybody wants their family to be safe, I truly understand that how willing they are to climb and not complaining.
Another thing is the sedan chair. I saw those people who carry people up with their sedan chair was really tough. Though the weather is freezing cold, they still sweat a lot and they did not even stop and rest. All of them age are around 40 to 50 plus and they have to do this to earn a living. Seeing how those men carrying the Sedan chair It was kind of sad when you think of it, some are of the same age of our parents and they are doing such a tough job just to make a living for themselves. Furthermore, they do not earn much from this too and they have to climb up and down for 365 days. But all I could is to watch them, I could not help them at all.
My group manage to climb up and down with the given time and we are one of the earliest group to arrive down the foot of the mountain. Kudos to us and thanks all my group mates who help me when I need help and also the rest of my MDE mates. Lastly, united we stand, divided we fall. This truly explain the real meaning of this phrase when we are climbing wudang mountain.   
                                                                       
 



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny