Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 '
Day 28- aftermath after the wudang trip
Our last lecture was being push back because mr chia knows that we are all very tired after the wudang mountain. So I woke up late today as I wanted to have more rest. My have a muscles aches at the calf of my leg, was very lucky as some of them have body aches all over.
Well, after our lunch, we went for our afternoon lesson and today lecture was some hands on activity. Miss Alicia hock gave us some paper and paper clips. Guess what? She wants us to build a bridge that can hold as many books as possible!
Every group has to do their bridge out and show to the teachers how many books that our bridge will be able to support. After saying out all our opinions and idea, my group proceed to build the bridge, every of us help to fold the paper and also at the same time think of idea to improve in the bridge.
our group bridge

trying to withstand the weight of the book

Overall, our group manage to only withstand three books. The quantity is not important, is the process of building the bridge as a team and how we as a team came out with the idea and how we help each other throughout. After the lesson, some of us went to the back streets of our hostel to buy some food to eat. We came back after we ate and everyone returns to their room to have a good rests.
hmm.... thinking of what to buy

yummy burger

My reflection
By going through this activity, it test how well our teamwork are and how can we make use of our teamwork to get this complete. Every of us have different ideas and views on how things should be done, so it is important to discuss together and respect each other ideas and from there we will try to combine everyone’s idea if possible.  

With this activity, I believe that in the future, when working outside, we will need the same teamwork when working with our colleague. Moreover, It teaches us how the real teamwork is and how it should be done. Regardless of what work we do or what sports we play, I think teamwork is essential and it is needed for most of the things that we do.   
                                                         



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny