Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 '
Day 29- live performance
Its day 29 today. Time really really flies. We left with 5 more days and we will be going back to Singapore. Today started off with our group doing a presentation to Mr Chia in the morning. Mr chia wants to see how much have we done for our work. Met up early with my group mates to do a final touch up for our project. Assigning each other what to present for the presentation later. When it comes to our turn, we went to his room and started our project presentation.  Mr chia commented well done for our group and finally we are done with our project for project management. After we are done with our presentation, my group decides to head to the street behind our hostel to get some food. In the end, we ended up going the lemon restaurant and we met Eliza’s  group and we join them for our lunch.     

Went back to the hostel and prepare for the cultural performance in the night. My group cultural performance is a wayang kulit. It’s a puppet show and we are doing on how Sang Nila Utama founded Singapore and give the name singapura to Singapore. We prepare the props needed for the performance and we practice together a few times before finalizing it. After we are done with our group performance, we split as the girls needs to practice their mass dance, nobody and the guys needs to practice our mass performance of singing two songs.


Photobucket
group A performance, catwalk
Photobucket
group B, traditional games
Photobucket
our group performance, wayang kuilt =]
Photobucket
group E performance,  dancing reach out for the skies


                                                        group D performance, singing home

our mass performance, singing home

After the performance for all our individual group performance, is down to the guys performance. We will be singing about our ancestor’s story with the song 吃得起苦, and the next song is to everybody in the theatre, the song 关怀方式. the whole performance lasted for about 3 hours and ended after the last performance of us singing home.  

My reflection
During the performance today, while waiting for our group turn, I felt nervous but my group mates and other people including my other friends and also some of the local student leaders encourage me and give me support. Another thing is that, initially our group is thinking of changing performance, because it was a bit too complicated. In the end, we still stick with the wayang kuilt and after we finish our performance, we hear applause from everyone and there is even some local students that ask the props from us and ask us how we did it.
This teaches me that one must have confidence in everything we do and we will be able to succeed. One more thing is that I am very proud of the wust students because they can sing and dance very well. We should learn from them because they dare to perform and they are not afraid. I hope next time we can still come back to see them perform and also perform for them. I really enjoy the performance tonight.   





♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny