Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Thursday, October 21, 2010 '
Day 30- busy doing hair
Day 30, soon we are all going to go back to Singapore. I really miss this place because I do not know whether in the future I will be able to come back again. Well, today we had our last lesson for project management. I guess everyone will miss this classroom that we study for 30 days. We left the class at around 12 and some of us decided to try out new restaurant since we are leaving Wuhan. We went to this restaurant call good friends. This restaurant that we went to was rather small and the food which they serve was almost the same as the ones we had at happy restaurant and lemon restaurant. All of us who try out the new restaurant still feel that both lemon restaurant and happy restaurant were better.
                                                                     

we went to try some of the street food after our lunch, we bought fried pancake with some sweet sauce on it, the sweet sauce with the crunchy taste match very well and it was delicious. Next, we bought fried dumplings and I bought 10 which is only 2RMB which is 40 cents sing dollar for 10. All the streets food are cheap but yet delicious. Went back to the hostel after buying all the street food and when we are back to our room, most of us wanted to go to the hair salon to do our hair.
we decided to have a rest first and head to the salon later. I do not want to rest much, so me, yu haw, Joanna, hong sheng and zhen zhao went to the salon first. We went to the salon that the local students introduce us and it is near the super market at 建设二路. The salon we are going is call source me and previously yu haw and hong sheng went to cut their hair at the salon before and their feedback was good. So we decided to head to the salon.

we got there and Joanna went to do her hair as she wants to perm, dye and cut. She bought a package and there is some rebate inside and she wanted me to use it as she do not want to waste her money. I decided to use it and this means that I have to come back tomorrow. However, zhen zhao, hao teng and Joanna promise to come back with me tomorrow. The rest arrive at the salon after awhile and they started doing their hair too. Overall, I find that the salon is quite high class and nicely decorate. Though for us, their price is consider cheap but for the locals here, this salon price is consider very expensive already.  

before jo make her hair

before yu chuan make his hair


sheila cutting her hair

yu chuan perming his hair

jo after her makeover

edward dyeing his hair


  
After everybody is done with their hair, it was already 9 plus and we all head back to the hostel. Tomorrow will be my turn to have a makeover. =] okay goodnights everybody!

My reflection
Unknowingly, we have been here for 30 days. Is never easy to stay in a foreign country because every country has its own culture and different standard of living. Learning how to adapt to a different environment is not easy. When I first step into Wuhan, I was afraid of not getting use to their culture because I have never ever been to china before. But now, I have adapt to their lifestyle and I know what is their culture and I even think of staying here longer if we are allow to do so. I have enjoyed my Wuhan trip during these 30 days. The joy and all that we go through together with my other MDE friends, this precious moment is something that we are not going rewind back to the first day of our Wuhan trip. No matter how much I love this place, I still have to go back to Singapore because Singapore is still my home, my only home. As for now, what I am going to do is to enjoy as much as I could for the rest of the remaining days in Wuhan.
                                                                



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny