Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Friday, October 22, 2010 '
Day 32- the farewell dinner =/
Today is the day that we will have our farewell dinner in the night. In the morning, all of us wake up early because there is a friendly basketball match between us and the local students. Team Singapore: consists of Edward, yu chuan, hong sheng, liang xun, zhen zhao and hao teng. They represent ngee ann poly and also Singapore.=] I was not there because I do not know how to play basketball and I chose not to play also because I do not want to implicate them as I have never really play basketball before. I be the supporter to support them!
our team
during the match
discussing team strategy
both our team and the local team

I know is tired even though I did not play because for the local team, they have a lot of substitute’s player and we have only one. Edward and the team were all very tired and I could hear them panting quite obviously when they are resting. In the end, we manage to draw with them and is really a good result when playing basketball match away from home. Well done guys!
Right after the match, all of us headed back to the hostel to have a rest and get ourselves prepared for the farewell dinner in the night. Everyone is tired especially the guys who play basketball. In the noon, most of us are resting and some of them are packing their stuff. We have to be ready by 430pm because we have to be at the restaurant at 530pm. At about 4, everyone started to prepare for the farewell dinner. Everyone is well dress, all the guys wear long sleeves shirt and jeans and most of the girls wear dress. Every knows this is our last mass meeting and everyone wants to look good to leave a good impression for the local students. After everyone is ready, we went to take the bus to the wal-mart shopping centre there as the restaurant is near to wal-mart and we meet everyone at wal-mart and go together as a group.
We reach the buffet restaurant at around 630pm. It’s a very nice decorate restaurant with a nice ambience and it is very huge. There’s a lot of space between tables. After settling the bill, we start to take our food and walk around. The coolest thing that I have never see before is that they have people to go around serving barbeque food their carts and serve to our table, which in Singapore I have never see this kind of service before.
Photobucket
the international buffet restaurant


all the hunks!

me and zhen na

group c family portrait =]
our group photo
all the babes
prize presentation for the lovely students that help us
all of us!


this picture says it all 'GOOD'

Yeap people, today’s farewell dinner is a success and everybody was present. I have a really mix feeling as I am very happy because today we really enjoy the dinner a lot as we have fun chatting together with the local students. During the prize presentation, I was a bit emotional because the local students really help us a lot this time and they are all very friendly and kind. We have to face the truth, we are going back Singapore. Soon, very soon.  
My reflection
The basketball match today was a great match play between us and the locals. Both team show great sportsmanship and they respect each other. Though In some parts of the match, they look rather aggressive against each other, but this shows that both sides wants to win the match and they treat this match very importantly which is I feel is a good thing. They play very well and of course we did our very best too!
The second thing is today farewell dinner is a success. 32 days in Wuhan already, beginning to feel this place as my second home. Being able to live with a group of wonderful friends for 34 days is really meaningful. This is something that we cannot be able to feel when we are in Singapore. I seriously hope that I will be able to come back to Wuhan, to visit the places again and also able to see the local students again. Wuhan, I am loving it!
                                                                               



♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny