Hello! No Ripping !

My simple life

Friday, October 22, 2010 '
Day 33- final shopping, final day
Today is really the final day that we will be staying in Wuhan. Tomorrow we will set off at 8am in the morning. Meaning tonight will be our last night staying in the hostel too! Alright, today wake up early because I still have lots of things to buy for both my family and friends. Decided not to waste any more time and proceed to shopping as soon as possible. I have to help hong sheng group to do filming and after everything, it is almost noon time and I decided to eat lunch before going shopping. Eat lunch with wei ling, agnes, Eudora, michelle and mr chia at lemon restaurant for one last time. =x we may not have the chance to come again.
 We went straight to guang gu again with agnes, Edward, michelle. Not to waste any more time, we decided to cab there and once we reach there, went straight to the shopping mall and we buy all the stuff that we need. I bought a full bag of tibits to bring home for friends and family. Went back to bu xing jie because both me and michelle wanted to buy shoes. After reaching the shopping mall, we went to buy shoes and I bought a red vans shoes.
some of us waiting for everyone to come back

Dinner time! Was quite hungry but I still have things to buy. After everyone have come back, we decided to go to ajisen restaurant to have our dinner. However, when we are on the way to the restaurant, we saw wal-mart and everybody decided to buy things from wal-mart to bring home.
 The amount of food and tibits we buy, makes people think that we have bought 1 year supply of food back to Singapore. The fact that we buy so much is also because that the food here to cheap as compare to Singapore. Of course how can we let go of this chance. Buy!!!!!!!!!
                                          
                                                       big bag and small bag

Headed to have our dinner after our shopping spree. The time was late and we have to be back before 1030 because of our curfew, hence I decided to skip dinner because I still have many things to buy. We split up and me, hao teng, zhen zhao and Sheila went to the meterbowe to buy shirts. Finally, with the help of Sheila, I manage to buy 4 shirts, 2 for myself and 2 for my father. Finally after everything, we met up with the rest and went back together.
Disaster strikes. When we are trying to get cab, we split into 2 groups and take because we have a big group, is hard for us to get cab. After waiting cab for so long, finally there is one, however me, hong sheng and yu haw we let zhen zhao and the others to take the cab first because zhen na have to reach hostel as soon as possible. After which, we could not get any cab and 4 public bus of 588 have drive pass us. We decided to take public bus and we waited for so long, we did not see any and we went to check on the information board at the bustop, guess what? We miss the last bus of 588 and meaning we have no bus. We hurry to get a cab, but lady luck is just not on our side. Finally we call yu chuan and ask him to come and pick us up. We went to MacDonald to buy drinks and we went up and luckily we manage to see yu chuan and we board the cab. However, this is not the end, when we board the cab, yu chuan told us the uncle will alight us soon because his car is out of petrol. Nevertheless, he drop us somewhere there are a lot of cab and we manage to get back hostel, finally. What a experience we had on our last night.

My reflection
Coming to the end of our trip, I just can’t bear to leave this place. This place has brought me a lot of fun and joy which is priceless. I am glad that I have come to Wuhan because this place have allow me to learn many new things which even attending lectures or reading from textbook will be able o learn. Getting firsthand experience is always the best and I did that. Today when we are shopping around, some of the local students accompany us no matter where we go. They have always helped us since the day we step into Wuhan and this time during our last day, they accompany us, show us the way and introducing new stuff to us. We sincerely thank the local students for spending so much time with us and bringing us everywhere even if they are busy. I really really appreciate the help of the local students. What they done for us are all in our heart and I believe the fun that we share will forever stay in their heart too! Being able to meet each other is not easy, we must really cherish our friendship together and I also wants to thank the other MDE friends that I known in this trip. This maybe our end of the Wuhan trip, but to me, this marks the start of our everlasting friendships. Once again, thank you so much for the local students that took care of us. Wuhan, is truly a NICE PLACE TO BE.
 




♥Chatterbox♥
CBOX HERE!!!!

♥My Profile♥

Nicholas Tong is my name :) Everyone called me Nick
L.o.v.e to eat/sleep/play hard!
24/07/91 is the day i first drop my tears
Currently in Bitter 19th
Leading life happily everyday
Studying In Ngee Ann Poly year 2 currently
This time my trip to wuhan, most probably
-more responsible
-more independent
-more cherish of loves ones
stalk my blog and you will see how nicholas grows up

♥My Cravings♥
Last update:18/12/08
  • Go university !
  • Nudies
  • Happy Family
  • Own a car
  • The other part of my life
  • Eternity Friendship
  • Everything i Crave for to be fufilled



  • ♥Credits♥
    ♥Designer♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Basecode♥: DENNY :)
    ♥Picture♥: DENNY :)

    Music ♫

    Denny